Here at Krissy's Cakes, your vision is important to us. Your wedding cake should not only be designed to fit the feel and decor of your chosen venue, but should reflect your sense of style and personality as a couple.
Wedding Cake Pricing
Our Wedding Cake prices are calculated starting with your flavor per serving price. Then elements such as design, delivery and rentals are added to complete the quote.
- Our Wedding Cakes begin at $3.50 per serving, based on the flavor you have chosen. To view our flavor list with pricing click here.
- Designs are priced based the time it will take to complete the overall look. This starts at $20 per hour.
- We offer cake stand rentals at $125 with $75 of it refundable upon the stands return to the shop.
- We deliver all over Austin and surrounding cities. Our average delivery fee is $75.
Wedding Cake Consultation
The most important part of selecting your wedding cake is your consultation. This is where we bring together your personality and style and combine them with the right flavor to create the perfect cake for your event. It is also where you get to meet Krissy and really get to know why she loves what she does.
- We schedule tastings on Thursday's and Saturday's and our tasting schedule fills quickly. Our schedule can run two weeks out, so please plan accordingly.
- We recommend scheduling your cake tasting at least 6 months in advance. This assures that your event date is still available and gives you plenty of time to make an informed decision. However, we can get you on the schedule no matter how far out or how soon the event date may be.
- Our consultations take about an hour and include a design meeting as well as a tasting to help determine the flavors that will fit your event.
- You are welcome to bring up to 4 guests total to the tasting and you can choose up to four flavors to taste.
- We ask that you bring photos for inspiration (such as the wedding dress or cake photos) as well as any pattern design (like a pattern being used on the invitations or your monogram).
- It is very important to bring along swatches, especially if you expect to add color to your design. We want the color on the cake to match the colors that will be decorating the venue.
- It is a good idea to discuss the idea of the Grooms Cake with the Groom prior to the tasting. The best grooms cakes are ones that allow the groom's personlity/hobbies/style to shine. They can be fun, funky or traditional. They can be filled with his favorite candy or flavored like his favorite beer. The grooms cake should serve about 50% or less of your guest count.